The Amador County Extended Learning Program will establish and maintain an educational environment, which provides all individuals the tools necessary to become life long learners. This quality program will ensure each child the chance to participate responsibly in our changing society. Our philosophy is to develop a partnership with the parent/guardian and to provide, in their absence, a safe, nurturing, educational and fun program in a child-centered environment.
- 2018-2019 ELP Enrollment Packet
- 2018-2019 ELP Family Handbook
- ELP Change of Contact Form
- ELP Vacation Request Form
- ELP Withdrawal Request Form
- ELP Spring Break Registration Calendar
NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Create an account with MyProcare (families currently enrolled in ELP do not need to do this step)
- Wait for a SignUp Genius invite to schedule an enrollment appointment beginning in May. ELP is filled on a first come, first served basis so it best to make an appointment as early as possible.
- Enrollment Packets, Annual Registration Fee and calculated fees for August are collected at the enrollment appointment. Once these are received and processed by the District Office the registration process is complete.
Cash and check payments can be made at the District Office 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Extended Learning Program has open positions for instructional assistants and substitutes.