Our menus are now maintained in printable calendars. Select the menu calendar you would like to view below.
|Meal||Full Price||Reduced Price|
|Junior High Breakfast||$1.50||$0.30|
|Junior High Lunch||$2.75||$0.40|
|High School Breakfast||$1.50||$0.30|
|High School Lunch||$2.75||$0.40|
Nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation throughout the summer while school is out of session. Visit the USDA Food and Nutrition Services website to search for a location near you.
Pay Online with MySchoolBucks
Free & Reduced Meal Information
- School breakfast and lunch are available to all students at little or no cost.
- Your child does not need to sign up in advance to eat school breakfast or lunch, but you do need to complete an application in order to qualify for free or reduced price meals. Approval is not automatic and may take a few days to process; it is your responsibility to send either a meal or funds until your application is approved.
- School Meal Applications are strictly confidential.
- Application forms are available in Spanish.
- You can complete a School Meal Application at any point during the year. Just request an application from your school.
- If you already filled out a School Meal Application but your income has changed since then, you can fill out a new one.
- If you have applied for unemployment insurance, you may be eligible to receive free school meals.
- If your work is seasonal, you can apply two ways. Apply in when school begins and list an annual income, or apply when school begins then reapply with your adjusted income when your work season ends.
- If you are living under another household or have other household members living with you, such as relatives, you may be eligible to receive free school meals.
- If you have applied for free or reduced price school meals for your child but were turned away because you make too much money, you may be eligible to receive SNAP (formerly food stamps). If you receive SNAP benefits, your child is automatically eligible to receive free school meals!
- Schools receive state funding based on the information in school meal applications. This includes money for books, classroom furniture, school supplies, and other educational resources.