If you’re a caring and talented individual that wants to make a difference in the lives of our youth, Amador County Unified School District and Amador County Office of Education offers a variety of professional and volunteer opportunities.
All of our job openings can be accessed through Edjoin.org.
AESOP website 800-942-3767 Employees use AESOP to locate a substitute/replacement for their position.
Emergency Substitute Line (209) 257-5341 Fax (209) 223-5174
Coaching 2018-19 *Paid Coach Varsity-JV Package *Volunteer Coach Package
To ensure integrity, relevance, and high quality in the preparation, certification and discipline of the educators who serve all of California’s diverse students, all teachers must keep their credentialing up to date.
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing – Credentialing Information
Retirement / Resignation Information
- Retirement Letter ACUSD (Revised 8 3 17)
- Retirement Letter ACOE (Revised 8 3 17)
- Resignation Letter ACUSD (Revised 8 3 17)
- Resignation Letter ACOE (Revised 8 3 17)