If you’re a caring and talented individual that wants to make a difference in the lives of our youth, Amador County Unified School District and Amador County Office of Education offers a variety of professional and volunteer opportunities.
All of our job openings can be accessed through Edjoin.org.
AESOP website 800-942-3767
Employees use AESOP to locate a substitute/replacement for their position.
Guest Teacher’s Handbook 2017-2018
- Title Page
- Message From The Superintendent of Schools
- School Board pg 1
- School Board pg 2
- Welcome From Dave Vicari
- Human Resource Substitute Office
- Office Hours & Contact Information
- Extended Learning Program & State Preschool Info
- SITE INFORMATION
- Site Check In Time
- Site Responsibilities to the Guest Teacher
- Substitute’s Responsibilites
- Pay Policy
- Dress And Grooming
- Evaluation & Staff Development
- Evaluation Of Guest Teacher
- Guest Teacher’s Comments
- Emergency Procedures
Emergency Substitute Line
(209) 257-5341 Fax (209) 223-5174
To ensure integrity, relevance, and high quality in the preparation, certification and discipline of the educators who serve all of California’s diverse students, all teachers must keep their credentialing up to date.
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing – Credentialing Information
Retirement / Resignation Information
- 2017-2018 Retirement Letter ACUSD Revised 8 3 17
- 2017-2018 Retirement Letter ACOE Revised 8 3 17
- 2017-2018 Resignation Letter ACUSD Revised 8 3 17
- 2017-2018 Resignation Letter ACOE Revised 8 3 17