Dr. Amy L. Slavensky, Superintendent of Schools
Dear Parents, Guardians, Students, Colleagues & Community Partners,
Spring is in the air and we are grateful. There is so much to be grateful for, such as friends and family who have our back, community members who generously support our schools and students, colleagues who are supportive and hard-working, teachers and staff who care deeply about our students, and leaders who lead with a servant’s heart. For all of you, I am grateful.
As we move into the busy spring months, this is a time when we will be looking to all of our stakeholders for continued feedback and support in the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) planning process. During the months of January and February, we held LCAP stakeholder engagement meetings at all of the schools and in each of the five major communities in the county. All of the information from those meetings and the LCAP survey is posted on our webpage at https://www.amadorcoe.org/departments/educational-services/local-control-accountability-plan-lcap/. The survey will be open until March 11th. I urge everyone to review the data and give input into this important planning process by taking the survey. Thank you in advance!
Spring is also a busy time with many school activities and planning for the next school year, all at the same time! I invite you to be a part of it by attending school activities, going to School Site Council and PTA/O meetings, and volunteering at your child’s school. Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook, too!
Amy L. Slavensky, Ph.D., Superintendent
Amador County Unified School District
- An Open Spring Message With Appreciation And Support
- Superintendent Slavensky Winter 2018/2019
- An Important Message From Dr. Amy Slavensky 11-9-18
- An Important Message From Dr. Amy Slavensky 10-19-18
- An Important Message From Dr. Amy Slavensky 9-21-18
- Superintendent Slavensky Fall 2018
- Superintendent Slavensky Spring/Summer 2018
- Superintendent Slavensky Winter/Spring 2018
- Superintendent Slavensky Spring 2017
- Superintendent Slavensky Winter 2016
- Superintendent Slavensky Fall 2016
- 2017-18 Accomplishments Report
- 2016-17 Accomplishments Report